Graduate Research/Teaching Assistant [Sep 2022 - Ongoing]
Departmet of Computer Science, Dartmouth College
Assistant Professor (on leave) [July 2022 - Aug 2022]
Departmet of Computer Science and Engineering, CUET
Lecturer [July 2019 - June 2022]
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, CUET
Research Assistant [Dec 2018 - June 2019]
CUET NLP Lab
- Get the foundations of deep learning and learn about CNN, RNNs, LSTM, Adam, Dropout, BatchNorm, Xavier/He initialization and other hyper-parameter optimization techniques which help me to build successful deep learning projects.
- Implement different case studies on autonomous driving, sign language reading, music generation, and natural language processing using tensorflow and python.
- Built basic neural network, GRUs, LSTMs using tensorflow and get profound implementation knowledge of tensorflow.
- Learned how to improve network performance using convolutions, how to teach machines to understand, analyze, and respond to human speech with natural language processing systems.
Natural Language Processing Specialization
- Will learn about recurrent neural networks, LSTMs, GRUs & Siamese network in TensorFlow & Trax for sentiment analysis, text generation & named entity recognition.
- Will apply encoder-decoder & self-attention to machine translate complete sentences, summarize text, build chatbots & question-answering.